Swift made Sport Springs keeps your quality ride you get from showroom, and adds a sporty feel and lower ride height for sport driving enthusiasts and style minded drivers who demand only the best.
Swift did not start developing Sport Springs by trying to drop the ride height. Unlike others who only care about style, Swift approached to create lowering springs with 3 rules.
- Keep or improve a smooth comfortable ride
- Increase handling, control, and performance
- Lower the vehicle within the each vehicle’s usable stroke
- Drop: 1″ front/ rear (25mm)
- Front Spring Rate: 5.4-15 kgf/mm (302-840 lbs/inch)
- Rear Spring Rate: 2.4-7 kgf/mm (134-392 lbs/inch)
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.