Fast Intentions is proud to present our 2023+ Nissan Z TDX 2.5″ Cat Back Exhaust System. This Cat Back exhaust system is the premier upgrade for all Z owners looking to maximize the performance from their VR30DDTT engine. Our cat back exhaust system will enhance the sound that Nissan created from the factory by making it deeper, smoother, and louder. Built as a direct OEM replacement, our exhaust system is easy to install with simple hand tools; no cutting or welding required. Our X Pipe is designed to increase low end torque and maximize power throughout the entire RPM band. The exhaust note is unobtrusive at idle and cruising speeds; but comes to life at wide open throttle. With the addition of our cat back exhaust system, you will improve the aesthetics of your vehicle with its sporty and aggressive appearance.
- Direct OEM replacement: no cutting or welding required.
- 2.5″ T-304 mandrel bent stainless steel tubing.
- Standard 6″ x 10″ round polished stainless steel perforated core sport mufflers.
- 4.5″ dual wall, polished stainless steel exhaust tips.
- Optional 4.5″ dual wall, Prismatic (Tri Color) stainless steel exhaust tips. Prismatic Tip Disclaimer
- 3/8″ thick mild steel flanges. All flanges are bright nickel plated to eliminate potential corrosion.
- All flange connection points are precision Tig welded around the outside. The inside is sanded down and port-n-polished for a smooth exhaust flow. This process reduces exhaust turbulence at the flange connection points.
- Slip fit connection points with AccuSeal clamps for easy installation and adjustability.
- Non resonated, or 14″ stainless steel perforated core resonators within the X Pipe: Resonators reduce interior noise without hindering performance.
- Lowest point of the exhaust is the mufflers which sits no lower than the OEM exhaust system.
- Limited 3-year warranty on all welds, craftsmanship, mufflers and tips.
- Application Specific: 2023+ Nissan Z (All Sub-models)
- Compatible on Left- and Right-Hand Drive vehicles.
- Gaskets, hardware and installation instructions are included.
- Hand built in the USA.
- Refining the factory exhaust note by increasing depth and volume.
- Reduction in EGT’s (Exhaust Gas Temperature) by freeing up back pressure.
- This product is hand built (in house) to order with a standard lead time of 2-7 weeks. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation shipping window. Note: The lead time may fluctuate based on order volume.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.