The Fast Intentions lower down pipes unleash the performance of your VR30DDTT twin turbo V6 engine. Effectively increasing low end torque and maximizing power throughout the entire RPM band. Your overall exhaust volume will increase, but keeping the interior noise resonance under cruising speeds at a reasonable level.
Built as a direct OEM replacement, lower down pipes are designed to be an addition to your catback exhaust system. Fast Intentions DP’s are able to maximize performance by replacing the OEM lower catalytic converters and increasing the tubing diameter.
- Direct OEM replacement; no cutting or welding required.
- All factory mounting brackets are retained and in OEM location.
- 2.50″ mandrel bent T-304 stainless steel tubing keeps interior noise resonance to a minimum.
- 3/8″ thick mild steel flanges. All flanges are bright nickel plated to eliminate potential corrosion.
- All flanges are welded on the inside, sanded down and port-n-polished for a smooth exhaust flow. This process greatly reduces exhaust turbulence at the flange connection points.
- Threaded O2 sensor bungs come standard, and are welded in factory location for a plug-n-play install of your rear OEM O2 sensors.
- Limited 3 year warranty on all welds and craftsmanship.
- Application Specific: 2017 Infiniti Q50 Coupe VR30DDTT (Premium & Red Sport)
- Compatible with the 2WD (Rear Wheel Drive) and AWD (All Wheel Drive) models.
- Not compatible with the 2014-2015 Infiniti Q60 Coupe.
- Gaskets, hardware and installation instructions are included.
- Hand built in the USA.
- An increase in performance throughout the entire RPM band. When installed in conjunction with our cat back exhaust system, the largest gains recorded were: 43 horsepower at 6,250 rpm / 25 foot pounds of torque at 4,350 rpm. Dyno testing was performed on a 2017 Q60 300HP model.
- Refining the factory exhaust note by increasing depth and volume.
- Reduction in EGT’s (Exhaust Gas Temperature) by freeing up back pressure.
- Weight: 9 lbs. (7 lbs. lighter than the lower factory catalytic converters.)
- This product is hand built (in house) to order with a standard lead time of 2-7 weeks. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation shipping window. Note: The lead time may fluctuate based on order volume.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.