- Direct OEM replacement; no cutting or welding required
- 2.5″(G37 Coupe/370z)/2.25″(G37 Sedan) mandrel bent T-304 stainless steel tubing.
- J-Bend style O2 sensor anti fouler to keep that pesky CEL (Check Engine Light) off. Note: In rare instances, model year 2013 and above, may trip a CEL (Check Engine Light).
- 3/8″ thick mild steel flanges. All flanges are bright nickel plated to eliminate potential corrosion.
- All flanges are welded on the inside, sanded down and port-n-polished for a smooth exhaust flow. This process greatly reduces exhaust turbulence at the flange connection points.
- Optional extra wideband bungs can be welded in either one pipe or both pipes for an additional charge. A wideband bung is generally used for Air/Fuel ratio’s on a dyno or an actual Air/Fuel wideband gauge within the vehicle.
- Limited 3 year warranty on all welds, craftsmanship, mufflers and tips.
- Application Specific: 2007-2013 Infiniti G35/37 Sedan.
- Compatible on Left and Right Hand Drive vehicles.
- Not compatible with the 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan.
- Gaskets, hardware and installation instructions are included.
- Hand built in the USA.
- An increased average of 21 rear wheel horsepower & 17 foot pounds of torque in conjunction with our G35/37 Sedan cat back exhaust system.
- Refining the factory exhaust note by increasing depth and volume.
- Reduction in EGT’s (Exhaust Gas Temperature) by freeing up back pressure.
- Weight: 12 lbs. (10 lbs. lighter than factory catalytic converters)
- This product is hand built (in house) to order with a standard lead time of 2-4 weeks. Once your order is placed, you will receive an invoice with your estimated shipping date. Note: The lead time may fluctuate less than 2 or greater than 4 weeks based on order volume.
- This product may not be legal for highway use on pollution controlled motor vehicles.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. Are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual products.
- California Shipments subject to $44- reship and handling charge
- Minnesota Shipments subject to state sales tax