The Fast Intentions catback exhaust system is the premier upgrade for all Infiniti G37 owners looking to maximize the performance from their VQ37VHR V6 engine. The exhaust system will enhance the sound that Infiniti created from the factory by making it deeper, smoother, and louder.
- Direct OEM replacement; no cutting or welding required.
- 2.5″ mandrel bent T-304 stainless steel tubing standard
- 5″ x 9″ oval, 14″ long polished stainless steel perforated core mufflers.
- 4.0″ dual wall, resonated, polished stainless steel exhaust tips.
- 3/8″ thick mild steel flanges. All flanges are bright nickel plated to eliminate potential corrosion.
- All flanges are welded on the inside, sanded down and port-n-polished for a smooth exhaust flow. This process greatly reduces exhaust turbulence at the flange connection points.
- Non resonated or 18″ stainless steel perforated core resonators within the X Pipe. Resonators reduce interior noise without hindering performance.
- Limited 3 year warranty on all welds, craftsmanship, mufflers and tips.
- Application Specific: 2007-2013 Infiniti G35/37 Sedan.
- Compatible on Left and Right Hand Drive vehicles.
- Not compatible with the 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan.
- Gaskets, hardware and installation instructions are included.
- Hand built in the USA.
- An increased average of 14 rear wheel horsepower & 10 foot pounds of torque over the factory exhaust.
- Refining the factory exhaust note by increasing depth and volume.
- Reduction in EGT’s (Exhaust Gas Temperature) by freeing up back pressure.
- This product is hand built (in house) to order with a standard lead time of 2-7 weeks. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation shipping window. Note: The lead time may fluctuate based on order volume.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.