- Direct OEM replacement; no cutting or welding required.
- Firing order specific.
- 1-5/8″ T-304 mandrel bent stainless steel primary tubes.
- 3 into 12.5″ T-304 stainless steel merge collector.
- J-Bend style O2 sensor anti fouler designed to keep that pesky CEL (Check Engine Light) off. Note: In rare instances an ECU recalibration/tune may be required to eliminate CEL (Check Engine Light.)
- 3/8″ thick mild steel flanges. All flanges are bright nickel plated to eliminate potential corrosion.
- All flanges are welded on the inside, sanded down and port-n-polished for a smooth exhaust flow. This process greatly reduces exhaust turbulence at the flange connection points.
- Optional high temperature silver or black ceramic coating available. Our silver ceramic coating can withstand heat up to 1200 Degrees Fahrenheit while our black ceramic coating can withstand heat up to 2000 Degrees Fahrenheit. We recommend this process for supercharged applications.
- Limited 3 year warranty on all welds and craftsmanship.
- Application Specific: 2008-2013 Infiniti G37 Coupe, compatible with AWD.
- Not compatible on Right Hand Drive vehicles.
- Gaskets, hardware and installation instructions are included.
- Hand built in the USA.
- Torque and horsepower numbers were dyno tested against a Infiniti G37 Coupe equipped with FI High Flow Cats & FI TDX Cat Back Exhaust. We gained an average of 8 rear wheel peak horsepower. Throughout the RPM band we saw a maximum increase of 15 rear wheel horsepower & 18 foot pounds of torque.
- Reduction in EGT’s (Exhaust Gas Temperature) by freeing up back pressure.
- Weight: 21 lbs. (17 lbs. lighter than the factory manifolds and catalytic converters.)
- This product is hand built (in house) to order with a standard lead time of 2-7 weeks. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation shipping window. Note: The lead time may fluctuate based on order volume.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.
There are no reviews yet.