The Fast Intentions catback exhaust system is the premier upgrade for all 370z owners looking to maximize the performance from their VQ37VHR V6 engine. The exhaust system will enhance the sound that Nissan created from the factory by making it deeper, smoother, and louder.
- Direct OEM replacement; no cutting or welding required
- 2.5″ mandrel bent T-304 stainless steel tubing.
- 6″ x 14″ round polished stainless steel perforated core mufflers.
- 4.5″ resonated dual walled slash cut polished stainless steel exhaust tips.
- 3/8″ thick mild steel flanges. All flanges are bright nickel plated to eliminate potential corrosion.
- All flanges are welded on the inside, sanded down and port-n-polished for a smooth exhaust flow. This process greatly reduces exhaust turbulence at the flange connection points.
- Non resonated, 12″, or 18″ stainless steel perforated core resonators within the X Pipe. Resonators reduce interior noise without affecting performance.
- Limited lifetime warranty on all welds and craftsmanship. Stainless steel mufflers and tips have a 3 year warranty.
- All gaskets and hardware included.
- Made in the USA.
- An increased average of 20 rear wheel horsepower & 11 foot pounds of torque over the factory exhaust.
- Refining the factory exhaust note by increasing depth and volume.
- Reduction in EGT’s (Exhaust Gas Temperature) by freeing up back pressure.
- Weight: 41 lbs. w/ CF Mufflers & 12″ resonated x pipe (16 lbs. lighters than the factory exhaust.)
- Weight: 47 lbs. w/ SS Mufflers & 12″ resonated x pipe (10 lbs. lighter than the factory exhaust.)
- This product is hand built (in house) to order with a standard lead time of 8-12 weeks. Once your order is placed, you will receive an invoice with your estimated shipping date. Note: The lead time may fluctuate less than 8 or greater than 12 weeks based on order volume.
- Minnesota customers are subject to sales tax.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.