Your cart is currently empty!
Fast Intentions Catback Exhaust – Infiniti Q60 3.0L VR Coupe (2017+)
$1,439.00 – $2,299.00In Stock
The Fast Intentions catback exhaust system is the premier upgrade for all Q60 owners looking to maximize the performance from their VR30DDTT 3.0TTL engine. The exhaust system will enhance the sound that Infiniti created from the factory by making it deeper, smoother, and louder.
- Direct OEM replacement; no cutting or welding required.
- 2.50″ mandrel bent T-304 stainless steel tubing keeps interior noise resonance to a minimum.
- 6″ x 14″ round polished stainless steel perforated core mufflers(upgraded CF option available).
- 4.5″ dual wall, resonated, polished stainless steel exhaust tips.
- Optional 4.5″ dual wall, non-resonated, prismatic (tricolor) stainless steel exhaust tips.
- Front flanges are 3/8″ thick mild steel with a bright nickel plated finish to eliminate potential corrosion. All flanges are welded on the inside, sanded down and port-n-polished for a smooth exhaust flow. This process greatly reduces exhaust turbulence at the flange connection points.
- Slip fit connection points utilize Torca Accuseal clamps. They are a simple and effective way to connect exhaust system components. Unique seal and high clamp loads are provided without permanently distorting the exhaust components, allowing the flexibility to disassemble for service.
- Non resonated or 14″ stainless steel perforated core resonators within the X Pipe. Resonators reduce interior noise without affecting performance.
- Limited 3 year warranty on all welds, craftsmanship, mufflers and tips.
- Application Specific: 2017+ VR30DDTT (Premium & Red Sport)
- Compatible with the 2WD (Rear Wheel Drive) and AWD (All Wheel Drive) models.
- Not compatible with the 2014-2015 Infiniti Q60 Coupe(different FI setup available on site for VQ 14/15).
- Gaskets, clamps and hardware are included.
- Hand built in the USA.
- An increase in performance throughout the entire RPM band. The largest gains recorded were: 19 horsepower at 6,250 RPM/19ft lbs of torque at 4,350RPM. Dyno testing was performed with a 2017 Q60 Premium 300HP model(no tuning altered, direct bolt-on results).
- Refining the factory exhaust note by increasing depth and volume.
- Reduction in EGT’s (Exhaust Gas Temperature) by freeing up back pressure.
- This product is hand built (in house) to order with a standard lead time of 2-7 weeks. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation shipping window. Note: The lead time may fluctuate based on order volume.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.
2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
2WD (Rear Wheel Drive), AWD (All Wheel Drive)
Non-Resonated, 14" Resonator (+$160)
10" Polished Stainless (Sport), 14" Polished Stainless (Touring), 14" Carbon Fiber (Touring)
Polished Stainless Steel(Standard), Prismatic Tri-Color(+$350)