Our BR model is perfect for street driving and occasional road course duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine tuning your compression/rebound and separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system couldn’t be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle, no preset ride height here, and our patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in. All of our systems come with pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension and to sharpen your steering response. BC’s available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. All this while providing a strong, attractive looking coilover system.
Top mount options explained:
- RS Type – Rubber Top Mount has factory ride characteristics
- RA Type – Pillowball Top mount offered for stiffer track focused builds. More precise handling and steering but stiffer ride characteristics.
– Standard OEM orientation spring rates 10k front, 8k rear, TRUE type orientation 10k front, 4k rear
– Custom spring rates available as well as a SWIFT springs upgrade available upon request
– Full height adjustability through shock body, not spring
– 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
– 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defect
– Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
There are no reviews yet.