The Works Bell of Japan Rapfix II quick release is the original ball lock quick release, invented and patented by Works Bell, and made entirely in Japan. Used by the most respected racers and tuners in Japan, the Rapfix II has been battle tested for long life and durability.
The Rapflix II comes 6-bolt pattern mounting holes for MOMO & Nardi bolt patterns.
This is NOT A HUB, this is an add-on to existing steering wheel hubs such as Works Bell hubs.
- Aluminum Alloy A5056 Material
- Cold Forged For High Strength
- Teflon Coated Sliding Surface
- Anodized Aluminum
- Flat rate freight shipping from port to your door additional at checkout.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.