The Rapfix GTC-R is a renewed version of the original Rapfix GTC, engineered for racing applications. This product is developed for racing and is especially well suited for endurance racing in which driver changes take place.
Instead of attaching and detaching the Quick Release products like on the Works Bell Rapfix II Quick Release, with the Rapfix GTC-R the steering wheel simply tilts upwards, to allow for the very fastest driver changes possible. The new driver gets into the car, and the steering wheel is then tilted back to its normal position, where the Rapfix GTC-R locks it in place using Works Bells patented Rapfix ball lock locking system.
The Rapfix GTC-R is machined and assembled with absolute precision by Works Bells engineers in Works Bells production facility in Nagano, Japan. It is precision Japanese engineering at its absolute finest.
The Rapflix GTC comes 6-bolt pattern mounting holes for MOMO & Nardi bolt patterns or 12 bolt multipattern hubs.
This is NOT A HUB, this is an add-on to existing steering wheel hubs such as Works Bell hubs.
The height is 2.5″ tall, so in some cases it may place the wheel to close to the driver. In cases as such, you may consider using a short hub instead of a standard length hub in order to lengthen the distance between the driver.
- Black color standard
- Aluminum Alloy A5056 Material
- Cold Forged For High Strength
- Teflon Coated Sliding Surface
- Anodized Aluminum
- Flat rate freight shipping from port to your door additional at checkout.
- Orders are filled/shipping in the order they are received. If in stock, tracking will be provided within 48 hours. If backordered lead time will be provided.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.
There are no reviews yet.