Debuted at Tokyo Auto Salon 2020, this all new aero suite for the Supra GR evokes the aesthetics of peak JDM tuning exemplified by its predecessor, the JZA80 Supra Twin Turbo. Varis debuted two versions- a narrowbody which makes the most of the car’s existing bodylines as well as a widebody version. This is the Narrowbody, dubbed Arising-I.
A high-performance hood with a duct that has been added for cooling, as well as a press line that does not exist genuinely. This is the part where Varis took the most time and effort into designing aero parts for GR Supra. The finish is “more effective than the bumper design, and this alone changed the impression from a genuine simply round body to a rattle”.
Each set of Varis carbon fiber parts is laid in Japan to the highest standards of quality and features exemplary fitment for quicker, simpler installation.
- Direct OEM replacement
- Optional Materials:
- Carbon Fiber (standard)
- 100% hand manufactured in Japan.
- This product is special order from Japan. ETA shipment is 3-7 months.
- Listed Product Pricing Includes:
- Product Cost
- Container shipping cost from Japan to US Port
- All Inbound Customs and Duty Taxes included avoiding any unexpected fees
- Flat rate freight shipping from port to your door additional at checkout.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.
There are no reviews yet.