The TrackArt radiator coolant overflow tank is a direct replacement of your OEM plastic tank that seems to be the largest eye store in every VQ engine bay. Each tank incorporates the OEM breather lines by adding a water fill neck and comes with upgraded GReddy Cap. This ensures any overflow is controlled and cycled downward through its designated hole vs messy spill or blowing caps all over your engine bay.
2009-12 no lower bung
2013+ additional bung for OEM cooler
- Direct OEM replacement; no cutting or welding required.
- Hole in center of tank goes through and through creating designated overflow drip through area just like OEM but in center vs off to the random side.
- “New” hoses are not included with tank. Can re-use OEM hoses or purchase new/colored of choice additional
- Light weight aluminum available in 2 finishes:
- Clean aluminum
- Extreme polished
- Holds same capacity as OEM.
- GReddy Cap included
- Over $500 cheaper then the alternatives on the market
- Hand manufactured in the USA.
- This product is hand built to order with a standard lead time of 2-5 weeks.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.