STILLEN has introduced the All New Generation 3 Ultra Long Tube Intake for the dual throttle body VQ engines and has the following to say about their product.
Our continuing dedication to getting the maximum performance from each vehicle has lead to the introduction of our new Generation 3 Ultra Long Tube Intake. This intake has a radically new design that provides dramatically better power than any intake on the market for the VQ37 equipped vehicle’s. Our R&D team went engineered and dyno tested more than 50 variations before being satisfied that this system is the best that can be made for the VQ37 engines.
The new Gen 3 Ultra Long Tube Intake places two large K&N filters in front of the radiator. Strategic placement of the filters allow for optimum cold air flow and easy filter removal for cleaning. It features additional polished tubes that pass through the front core support, larger air filters than the Generation 2 unit. This is only necessary on vehicles with larger grill openings from the factory. All kits feature a system of varied diameter tubing and steps to maximize air velocity.
The power result: A dyno-proven 17.5 whp on the 370Z. This translates to an estimated 20-22 horsepower gain at the flywheel! No other intake for the VQ can match these power gains!
- 18.5 Rear Wheel horsepower gain.
- Includes Poly-Urethane hydro-shields to protect filters from water and debris.
- Ultra Long Mandrel Bent Polished Aluminum Intakes.
- Easy to follow step by step instructions.
- Great sound with no drone.
- Installation requires mild enlarging of core support.
- PART# 402852/DF
- CARB Approved – E.O. #D-436-21
- Flat rate freight shipping to your door additional at checkout.
- Product typically an in-stock item. If back ordered, estimated lead time will be quoted upon receipt.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges, please inquire. If required, invoiced post checkout.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.
There are no reviews yet.