SPL Parts TITANIUM Series Rear Lower Camber Links (RLL) allow for an increased range of rear camber adjustment, necessary for lowered street cars and performance alignments for racing.
Using FEA (Finite Element Analysis) our CNC milled 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum arms are designed to exceed factory strength and durability. SPL Parts’ exclusive Double Adjuster is comprised of electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly along with 6061-T6 Aluminum clamps to reduce weight and prohibit corrosion, while offering quick and easy adjustment. Blue Anodized Titanium hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms, without compromising strength.
3 piece FK Bearings Rod Ends manufactured in Connecticut feature a Teflon liner to provide quiet operation, low friction, smooth articulation, and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The PTFE liner is chemically bonded to the inner diameter of the race. The liner offers a very high load carrying capacity and has greatly increased dynamic wear characteristics. The operating temperatures of the liner ranges from -65º to 325ºF, offering robust reliability for both street and track use.
Purchase with our SPL Parts TITANIUM Series Rear Toe Links (#SPL RTA V37) and SPL Parts Eccentric Lockout (#SPL EL V37) kit for total rear camber and toe alignment with “zero-slip”.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA.
SPL Parts Adjustable Rear Toe Arms Feature:
- Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum control arms
- Electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly Double Adjuster for quick adjustment
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Rotating clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
- Computer Aided Design with Finite Element Analysis
- Blue Anodized Titanium socket head cap screws
- Teflon lined FK rod ends
- Black Anodized for a durable finish
2014+ Infiniti Q50 V37
2017+ Infiniti Q60 CV37
- May Require Slight Modification for install
- Optional Materials:
- 100% hand manufactured in Japan.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.