SPL Parts Front Lower Control Arms (FLCA) provide roll center, camber, and track width adjustment for the 2020+ Toyota Supra, and allow for full articulation with the proper ball joint angle. The main arm is slotted to allow the use of pinch bolts, and our rotating clamps on SPL Parts’ exclusive Double Adjuster lock down camber and track width settings. No more jam nuts!! Long gone are the days of fumbling with multiple wrenches to tighten jam nuts in place while trying to keep your bearings oriented correctly.
Our Double Adjuster is machined from 4130 Chromoly, gun drilled to reduce weight, then electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance. Blue Anodized Titanium hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms without compromising strength. Stainless Steel spacers are provided to correct roll center for lowered vehicles. The use of FK Rod Ends and High Misalignment Spherical Bearings eliminates the flex and binding found in the OEM control arms, while allowing smooth articulation.
Sold as a pair(2).
- Lightweight 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum and Titanium Hardware
- Electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly Double Adjuster for quick adjustment
- Correct ball joint angle for full articulation
- Rotating Clamp design allows for easy access to lock down alignment settings
- Low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK sphericals and Heim joints/rod ends
- Multiple size Stainless Steel roll center spacers for precise adjustment
- Hand built in the USA.
- This product is typically an in-stock item but subject to delays due to volume.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.
- On the 2020 Supra and 2019 Z4, the swaybar comes very close to the lower control arm from the factory, and our lower control arm does not change this. If you have aftermarket swaybars, or aftermarket castor adjustment, make sure to check the clearance to the lower control arm before driving. Contact between the SPL Front Lower Control Arm and the swaybar can damage the arm and put undue force on the bearing. If there is a clearance issue, we have solutions including our Castor Adjustable Tension Rod Bushing (CRB G29) and Adjustable Front Endlinks (FE G29) that can create the necessary space for both arms to move freely. Please contact us with any concerns or issues.
There are no reviews yet.