SPL Parts PRO 370z Front Outer Tie Rod Ends (TRE) allow for bumpsteer adjustment by allowing the tie rod end pivot to be relocated with the use of spacers. Reduced bumpsteer results in smoother steering and quicker lap times.
Sold as a pair.
- FK Teflon lined High Misalignment Rod Ends provide maximum articulation
- Electroless Nickel plated hardened 4140 Chromoly tapered studs for precise fitment in the knuckle
- 1/2″, 1/4″ and 1/8″ Stainless Steel spacers to fine tune bumpsteer
- Black Anodized 2024-T351 Aluminum Turnbuckle with SPL logo
- Distorted thread locking hardware
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.