INGS+1 aero is made from only the highest quality materials and is designed for unparalleled fitment and original styling. The Hybrid Aero fiberglass material is unmatched in the industry. It has all the positive characteristics of traditional fiberglass (lightweight, easy to repair, holds shape well) as well as the flexibility and durability of materials such as plastic or urethane. Impact durability characteristic which cannot be obtained in the conventional fiber-reinforced plastic (FRP) material is secured by a special resin mixing. Durability degradation from aging is a concern in urethane. In our own endurance tests, we have cleared this concern at a high level. The hybrid material maintains the degree of constructional freedom as large as that of FRP material. The weight, which is one of the most important elements as the functional performance parts, is as light as FRP material. Just like FRP material, the hybrid is easily repaired when it is damaged. Degree of freedom of construction it as well as the FRP material is large.
While Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRP) is an extremely strong and light fiber-reinforced plastic which contains carbon fibers. However, please note that their carbon model is dedicated to track owners since the carbon is laid inside for better protection. This material is not for customers who is looking for carbon appearance on the outside. However, the weight of bumper is much lighter compare to the FRP!
- Direct OEM add-on & replacement parts
- 100% hand manufactured in Japan.
- Optional Materials:
- FRP/CFRP (Carbon is not exposed)
- This product is special order from Japan. ETA shipment is 3-5 months.
- Listed Product Pricing Includes:
- Manufacturer Product Cost
- Container ship cost from Japan to US Port
- All inbound customs and duty taxes included avoiding any unexpected fees
- Continental ground freight shipping additional at checkout.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.