The INGS N-Spec aero was proven in the Super Taikyu racing series in Japan. With multiple wins the ASSET INGS team have developed a functional aero-kit born of competition. Featuring Hybrid Aero to provide a strong and rigid yet impact resistant material. Kit includes Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper.
A new Hybrid FRP material that can achieve the same impact durability level as Urethane Resin. Through extensive testing and research, INGS has developed a hybrid fiberglass material that is unmatched in the industry. It has all the positive characteristics of traditional fiberglass (lightweight, easy to repair, holds shape well) as well as the flexibility and durability of materials such as plastic or urethane. The benefits of this race proven material can be yours on virtually every product INGS manufactures.
- Direct OEM replacement.
- Optional Materials:
- Hybrid Aero(Urithane Resin Infused Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic)
- Standard FRP(Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic)
- Impact durability: Characteristics which cannot be obtained by conventional FRP material is produced through the Hybrid Aero resin mixing
- Design elements shaped into the the design for aerodynamics and strength.
- Light weight
- 100% hand manufactured in Japan.
- This product is special order from Japan. ETA shipment is 3-7 months.
- Listed Product Pricing Includes:
- Product Cost
- Container shipping cost from Japan to US Port
- All Inbound Customs and Duty Taxes included avoiding any unexpected fees
- Flat rate freight shipping from port to your door additional at checkout.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.
There are no reviews yet.