HKS M-Series Super Fire Racing spark plugs are high performance Iridium plugs designed to handle advanced levels of tuning and provide Improved ignition performance, durability and anti-carbon build-up.
The Iridium alloy is used because of its durability and reliability. On an average plug, a narrow core typically shortens life span of plug but with the intense durability of iridium there is no sacrifice in any longevity. With a high melting point of 2454 degrees C, opposed to the 1769 degrees C of white gold, the electrode can tolerate the high levels of compression and minor knocking without any deterioration. A nickel coating on the housing also prevents the spark plug from premature deterioration. The Iridium plugs are available for multiple applications and offered in ?colder? heat ranges of 7 and up and specifically for rotary, heat ranges of 9 and up are offered. M Series is recommended for reliable ignition, durability and anti-carbon buildup under high load. All spark plugs are sold individually.
PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR MOTOR TYPE. FITS
- 350z Rev-Up
- R35 GT-R
- Direct OEM replacement.
- 0.6mm Iridium Alloy Center Electrode
- Outer Electrode with Platinum Chip
- Short Type Outer Electrode (Anti-Vibration)
- Thermal Edge
- Prevent Carbon Build Up
- Heat Range: 9
- This product is typically in stock. If not in stock you will be notified of current lead times post order.
- Flat rate shipping from port to your door additional at checkout.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.
There are no reviews yet.