Designed to target competitive racers, but also offer an economical option for budget-mined tuners, the Greddy Performance Products RS-RACE exhaust line is engineered for absolute performance at a minimal price point. GPP engineers utilize proven, compact, high-flow straight-through, Racing Sport muffler canister and extra large 304 stainless-steel mandrel-bent tubing; 80mm (3.14”) diameters for turbocharged vehicles and 76mm (3.0”) normally-aspirated race applications. The RS-RACE systems offer our most aggressive sound quality. To further maximize performance enhancements, weight-saving details, like: simplifying the layout and lightening-up the exhaust flanges and mounting hangers are also considered. The RS-RACE even features our proven removable Tri-bolt tip mounting system to allow for customizing the systems with a variety of optional Titanium or Stainless-steel tips and unique large diameter RS silencers to further control sound emissions.
- Direct OEM replacement; no cutting or welding required
- Catback system including Y-pipe (exits left side)
- Hand mandrel bent and welded 3″ T-304 stainless steel tubing.
- This product is special order from Japan. If not in stock, ETA shipment is 0-2 months.
- Listed Product Pricing Includes:
- Product Cost
- Container shipping cost from Japan to US Port
- All Inbound Customs and Duty Taxes included avoiding any unexpected fees
- Flat rate freight shipping from port to your door additional at checkout.
- Minnesota & California customers are subject to sales tax.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.