The GReddy EVOlution GT Catback Exhaust was dyno tested on a Naturally Aspirated Nissan 370z with gains as much as 16whp / 19ft-lbs(tested with stock catalytic converters), with more expected for turbo use. The dual cat-back exhaust progresses from a 2.5” Y that transitions smoothly into 3″ X-pipe crossover, to dual resonator for equalizing exhaust pressures and improved sound control. Aggressive dual EVO muffler canisters are angled to match the Z looks while making room for the factory EVAP canister. GReddy single-wall slash tips finish off the system under the factory bumper cut-outs.
- Direct OEM replacement; no cutting or welding required
- Hand welded T-304 stainless steel tubing.
- 2.5″ tubing progressing to 3″ X-pipe crossover
- weight = 51.4lbs (vs 57.2 stock)
- This product is special order from Japan. If not in stock, ETA shipment is 0-2 months.
- Listed Product Pricing Includes:
- Product Cost
- Container shipping cost from Japan to US Port
- All Inbound Customs and Duty Taxes included avoiding any unexpected fees
- Flat rate freight shipping from port to your door additional at checkout.
- Minnesota & California customers are subject to sales tax.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.
There are no reviews yet.