- Direct OEM replacement; no cutting or welding required.
- 2.5″(G37 & Q60 Coupe/370z) mandrel bent T-304 stainless steel tubing.The catalytic converter is a 300 cell metallic core incased within a spun stainless steel shell.
- 49 state OBD II compliant.
- 8″ perforated core resonator constructed of T-304 stainless steel with a 2.5″ inside core and a 3.5″ outside case.
- J-Bend style O2 sensor anti fouler to ensure CEL (Check Engine Light) stays off.
- 3/8″ thick mild steel flanges. All flanges are bright nickel plated to eliminate potential corrosion.
- All flanges are welded on the inside, sanded down and port-n-polished for a smooth exhaust flow. This process greatly reduces exhaust turbulence at the flange connection points.
- (Optional) Extra wideband bungs can be welded in either one pipe or both pipes for an additional charge. A wideband bung is generally used for an Air/Fuel ratio reading on the dyno or an Air/Fuel wideband gauge within the vehicle.
- All gaskets and hardware included.
- Built in the USA.
- Refining the factory exhaust note by increasing depth and volume.
- Reduction in EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature.)
- Weight: 15 lbs. (7 lbs. lighter than the factory catalytic converters.)
- This product is hand built (in house) to order with a standard lead time of 2-7 weeks. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation shipping window. Note: The lead time may fluctuate based on order volume.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.
There are no reviews yet.