AP Racing Radi-CAL series
“Radi-CAL” is a blanket term used to describe AP Racing’s patented asymmetrical brake caliper design. Radi-CAL technology is grounded in Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Finite Element Analysis (FEA), and allows for organic, alien-looking designs that are a radical departure from conventional caliper designs of the past. Radi-CAL’s are widely considered the pinnacle of current brake caliper technology. Since their inception in 2007, these revolutionary calipers have amassed a lengthy string of race victories at all levels of professional motorsport, while redefining brake performance expectations. For more details on the design concept and what these calipers have achieved in professional racing.
The key benefits of the Radi-CAL design:
- Massive Stiffness Increase– A 30+ % increase in both static and dynamic stiffness vs. conventional calipers allows for far less deflection under load, which means superior pedal feel & modulation, more even pad wear, and longer caliper service life.
- Considerable Mass Reduction– Removing all extraneous caliper mass lowers the caliper weight, despite the huge stiffness increases.
- Optimized Airflow– Air moves around and through the caliper more efficiently, providing superior heat evacuation and cooling.
- Efficient Packaging– The asymmetric caliper profile and internal fluid porting allows the caliper to fit into tighter spaces.
- Direct OEM replacement.
- AP Racing Rotor Disc 372x34mm, 72 vane
- AP Racing CP9660/CP9668 Radi-CAL Pro5000R six piston calipers
- CP9660 features 18mm brake pad thickness
- CP9668 features 25mm brake pad thickness
- Radi-CAL Pro5000R Caliper finish options:
- Standard anodized
- ENP (Electroless Nickel Plated)
- Every component designed to resist the heat of extended track sessions
- Pistons sized properly to allow for seamless integration with OEM master cylinder and ABS system
- Customers outside North America please inquire for shipping options.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.