Aimgain is a vehicle styling company established in May 2002 located in Hiroshima, Japan. They are best known for their stylish & dynamic design of aerodynamic components for popular Japanese sedans and coupes, with their full range offering parts for a large number of Japanese cars and a small handful of exotics. Every Aimgain design is created in-house by the Ito Brothers – two veterans in the Japanese vehicle styling industry. Each unique vehicle application features styling which provides a balance of aggressiveness & sophistication which is complemented with smooth, flowing lines. Aimgain’s work has graced the pages of many popular JDM publications and popular industry social networks. All of Aimgain’s aero components are manufactured using high quality materials and molds resulting in perfect fitment.
Full kit options include: 1) Front Lip Type I/II(40mm/70mm), 2) Side Skirts Set, 3) Rear Side Spoilers Set, 4) Rear Diffuser, 5) Roof Spoiler, 6) Trunk Spoiler, & 7) Rear Wing(FRP).
- Direct OEM add-on
- 100% hand manufactured in Japan.
- Optional Materials:
- FRP Standard Full Kit
- This product is special order from Japan. ETA shipment is 5-6 months.
- Listed Product Pricing Includes:
- Product Cost
- Container shipping cost from Japan to US Port
- All Inbound Customs and Duty Taxes included avoiding any unexpected fees
- Flat rate freight shipping from port to your door additional at checkout.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.