When designing the Kamikaze-Z after the success of the Kamikaze-R in 2014, Varis reconsidered the shape and aerodynamic characteristics of the Z and enhance cooling. Aero can be said to be a tuning part with functional beauty that is different from styling as a means to change mere looks.
The aero parts specialists at Varis have been busy designing some of the most aggressive and functional aero kits to come from Japan. They started a line of demo cars they called “Kamikaze,” implying the vehicles were motivated by a divine wind.
The ultimate form that Varis gave to the Z34 is the wide body kit “KAMIKAZE”. It is a bolt-on kit that further evolves the concept of the “Arising-II” and making it about 50mm wide on one side.
The Kamikaze-Z, which has a wide body and can be fitted with a number of aerodynamic parts such as canards and diffusers, tends to attract attention only for its beauty, but it is actually a product that is conscious of its performance on the circuit. The auto-produced boss vehicle that actually participates in Formula D also has a tremendous effect because the downforce has increased significantly since the aero was installed, making it easier to control the car at high-speed corners.
This Kamikaze kit comes in two types depending on the material, and there are plenty of optional parts such as canards and diffusers. All of them are items that bring the Z34 to the pinnacle of its potential. This aero kit would need to exude a sense of speed and aggression while retaining a “cool and sporty appearance.” Varis designed the Kamikaze-Z with similar elements proven successful on the Kamikaze-R. The Z34 build started with Varis’ new Arising II wide-body kit. To further distinguish the Kamikaze-Z, generous use of carbon fiber at the front and rear make up the splitter, canards, rear diffuser and wing. These components work together to help direct airflow and generate downforce. Vented, wide fenders help to relieve pressure built up in the wheel wells as well as to contribute to the Z’s menacing aesthetic.
- Direct OEM add-on & replacement parts
- 100% hand manufactured in Japan.
- Material options include:
- FRP + Carbon + VSDC Front Diffuser(standard)
- Full FRP + VSDC Front Diffuser(standard)
- “Kit” does NOT include:
- Single Canards (upgrade option)
- Front Bumper DRLs (sold separately)
- Rear Diffuser and Side Fins (upgrade option)
- Rear Kamikaze-Z Swan Neck Wing (sold separately)
- This product is special order from Japan. ETA shipment is 5-7 months.
- Listed Product Pricing Includes:
- Product Cost
- Container shipping cost from Japan to US Port
- All Inbound Customs and Duty Taxes included avoiding any unexpected fees
- Ground freight shipping from port to your door additional at checkout.(within continental U.S.)
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.