Pro Comp2 is our top of the line coilover. The XR2 features 2-way adjustability, enabling the driver to fine tune compression separately from rebound. An external reservoir is connected to the damper using specially designed fittings that allow the line to swivel and disconnect for packaging and servicing convenience. An optional tool is also available to adjust the gas pressure to give the driver the ultimate adjustment control.
Rebound adjustment controls body roll. It is used to add high speed stability and the rate of weight transfer.
Compression controls the roll, pitch and how quickly weight is transferred to each corner. It is effective in adding turn-in response & providing feedback to the driver.
- 15-Way Damping Adjustable
- Adjustable Camber Uppermount
- Pillowball Uppermount
- SWIFT Spring
- Inverted Monotube Shocks
- Aluminum Collars & Upper Mounts
- Height Adjustable Lower Bracket
- Helper Spring
- 20-Way Compression Adjustment
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.
- Minnesota customers are subject to sales tax.