SPL Parts TITANIUM Series Rear Traction Links (RTR) increase stability and response by eliminating bushing deflection under hard acceleration and braking and help to reduce wheel hop on hard launches. Our length adjustable links allow fine tuning of rear bumpsteer and anti squat characteristics. These arms are designed for use in high performance street and race vehicles.
Our Rear Traction Links feature gun drilled 2024 Aluminum center links, clamps, and clevises, along with Blue Anodized Titanium socket head cap screws and our 360 degree rotating clamp system. This combination provides superior strength, performance, durability, and ease of adjustment. Long gone are the days of fumbling with wrenches to tighten jam nuts while trying to trying to keep your bearings oriented correctly. A simple 3/16″ allen key is all that is required to lock down your alignment settings!
FK Bearings rod ends manufactured in Connecticut feature a Teflon liner to provide quiet operation, low friction, smooth articulation, and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The PTFE liner is chemically bonded to the inner diameter of the race. The liner offers a very high load carrying capacity and has greatly increased dynamic wear characteristics. The operating temperatures of the liner ranges from -65º to 325ºF, offering robust reliability for both street and track use.
- Gun drilled 2024 Aluminum Links to reduce unsprung weight
- Blue Anodized Titanium Socket Head Cap Screws
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Rotating Clamp design
- Low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/Rod Ends
- Sold as pair (2 arms)
- Made in the USA
- This product is typically an in-stock item but subject to delays due to volume.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.