The INGS Japan Ver.NISMO wing is track tested and proven in the Super Taikyu racing series in Japan. With multiple wins the ASSET INGS team have developed a functional aero-kit born of competition. Featuring Hybrid Aero to provide a strong and rigid yet impact resistant material.
The Ver.NISMO wing comes standard with 1515mm width single or dual foil option. In addition to the great contribution to the driving performance, the wing prides itself on the bracket made of dry carbon material and on the metal supports made of machined aluminum with excellent texture. The brilliant craftsmanship of INGS is represented by this product.
- Foil(wing) comes standards in Wet Carbon Fiber for durability purposes.
- The main body adopts the three dimensional curve type which is becoming the standard in the racing industry.
- Wing angle is adjustable which makes the best setting possible based on the vehicle model, the tuning specification, and the driving stage.
- Light weight dry carbon fiber brackets (come standard)
- 100% hand manufactured in Japan.
- This product is special order from Japan. ETA shipment is 3-7 months.
- Listed Product Pricing Includes:
- Product Cost
- Container shipping cost from Japan to US Port
- All Inbound Customs and Duty Taxes included avoiding any unexpected fees
- Flat rate freight shipping from port to your door additional at checkout.
- Minnesota customers are subject to sales tax.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.
There are no reviews yet.