- Direct OEM replacement; no cutting or welding required.
- 2.5″ T-304 mandrel bent stainless steel tubing.
- J-Bend style O2 sensor anti fouler to keep that pesky CEL (Check Engine Light) off. Note: In rare instances, model year 2013 and above, may trip a CEL (Check Engine Light).
- 3/8″ thick mild steel flanges. All flanges are bright nickel plated to eliminate potential corrosion.
- All flanges are welded on the inside, sanded down and port-n-polished for a smooth exhaust flow. This process greatly reduces exhaust turbulence at the flange connection points.
- Optional extra wideband bungs can be welded in either one pipe or both pipes for an additional charge. A wideband bung is generally used for an Air/Fuel ratio reading on the dyno or an Air/Fuel wideband gauge within the vehicle.
- Limited 3 year warranty on all welds and craftsmanship.
- Application Specific: 2009+ Nissan 370Z Base, Sport, Touring & NISMO.
- Compatible on Left and Right Hand Drive vehicles.
- Gaskets, hardware and installation instructions are included.
- Hand built in the USA.
- An increased average of 27 rear wheel horsepower & 17 foot pounds of torque in conjunction with our TDX cat back exhaust system.
- Refining the factory exhaust note by increasing depth and volume.
- Reduction in EGT’s (Exhaust Gas Temperature) by freeing up back pressure.
- Weight: 10 lbs. (12 lbs. lighter than the factory catalytic converters.)
- This product is hand built (in house) to order with a standard lead time of 3-10 weeks. Once your order is placed, you will receive an invoice with your estimated shipping date. Note: The lead time may fluctuate based on order volume.
- This product may not be legal for highway use on pollution controlled motor vehicles.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.
- California customers subject to reship charges
- MN residents subject to state sales tax