- Direct OEM replacement; no cutting or welding required.
- 2.5″ mandrel bent T-304 stainless steel tubing.
- The catalytic converter is a 300 cell metallic core encased within a spun stainless steel shell.
- 49 state OBD II compliant.
- J-Bend style O2 sensor anti fouler to ensure CEL (Check Engine Light) stays off.
- 3/8″ thick mild steel flanges. All flanges are bright nickel plated to eliminate potential corrosion.
- All flanges are welded on the inside, sanded down and port-n-polished for a smooth exhaust flow. This process greatly reduces exhaust turbulence at the flange connection points.
- (Optional) Extra wideband bungs can be welded in either one pipe or both pipes for an additional charge. A wideband bung is generally used for an Air/Fuel ratio reading on the dyno or an Air/Fuel wideband gauge within the vehicle.
- Limited 3 year warranty on all welds and craftsmanship.
- All gaskets and hardware included.
- Built in the USA.
- An increase of 18rwhp/20ft/lbs of tq in conjunction with the Fast Intentions Catback exhaust system
- Refining the factory exhaust note by increasing depth and volume.
- Reduction in EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature.)
- Weight: 13 lbs. (9 lbs. lighter than the factory catalytic converters.)
Once your order is placed, you will receive an invoice with your estimated shipping date. Note: The 5-8 week lead time fluctuates based on order volume.
This product may not be legal for highway use on pollution controlled motor vehicles.
Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
Image(s) shown may not reflect actual products.