To combat the effects of front end lift, APR Front Wind Splitters are utilized to give extra traction and control in the front of a car. By creating a high pressure area on top of the wind splitter, high pressure air flow is restricted to flow underneath a car. With low pressure below the car, the effect of lift is reduced and a driver can gain from the extra traction and control.
Fully Functional Undertray
Front Wind Splitters are not just add on cosmetic pieces. Every APR Front Wind Splitter completely covers the entire area below a cars front bumper. This allows for smoother air flow below the front bumper, creating more efficient downforce.
- Pair of Support Rods included
- Custom installation required
- Reinforced with sheets of carbon fiber.
- Customers outside the continental U.S. are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Image(s) shown may not reflect actual product.